Western Australia (WA)

Western Australia (WA) is Australia’s largest state, leading Australia in economic and small business growth, productivity, investments and exports. Perth is the capital city of Western Australia where you get to experience the appalling nature, exquisite world class arts, culture and dining. With scenic splendours of Swan River and Kings Park located within a short distance from the city, Perth offers a vast variety of activities helping you to relax and get back to nature even while you are staying in the bustling city.

There are plenty of employment options in various industries, accompanied by affordable living costs, excellent facilities and a range of recreation activities. Western Australia is definitely a great place to live, work and play.


Western Australia has a booming economy, mainly due to the rising demands of raw materials from Asian economies, in particularly China. From 2006 to 2007, mining accounted for 30% of Western Australia’s total output and 50% of the state’s exports. Western Australia has huge deposits of metal ores and coals that worth of about 80% or at least AUD 11.7 billions of Australia’s total projects.

Western Australia has consistent unemployment levels of less than 4% and it remains the lowest in Australia. The low employment rate is an indicative of Western Australia’s prospering economy and reinforces that it is a great place to live and work.

Contact us today for find out more….

Contact Us


Australian Office
Level 29, 221 St Georges Tce
Perth WA 6000
Phone: (61) 8 9214 3894
Fax: (61) 8 9480 3705
Email: info@quantuminvestor.com.au

Singapore Office
8 Temasek Boulevard Penthouse Level,
Suntec Tower Three,
Singapore 038988
Phone: (65) 6829 2266
Fax: (65) 68292121
Email: info@quantuminvestor.com.au